Accessibility statement: Ytj.fi website
The Finnish Patent and Registration Office (PRH) works constantly to improve the accessibility of the service. We will update the statement as accessibility problems are corrected.
The PRH is committed to making the ytj.fi website accessible in accordance with the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services (laki digitaalisten palvelujen tarjoamisesta 306/2019Open link in a new tab , lag om tillhandahållande av digitala tjänster 306/2019Open link in a new tab ).
How the accessibility statement was compiled
This accessibility statement was compiled on 3 August 2022. The statement is based on an assessment carried out by a third party and the PRH.
How accessible this website is
The ytj.fi website meets the critical accessibility requirements (Act on the Provision of Digital Services 306/2019).
Inaccessible content on the ytj.fi website
The following content is not yet compliant with the requirements (according to the WCAG criteria):
- (WCAG 2.4.5) Not all content is included in the internal website search
The PRH will do its best to make the website accessible between 2022 and 2025.
Inaccessible content in files available through links on the ytj.fi website
The following content is not yet compliant with the requirements (according to the WCAG criteria) in the office programme files (Word and pdf) and podcasts available through links on the ytj.fi website:
- (WCAG 1.2.1) Podcasts have no text alternatives.
- (WCAG 1.3.1) The structure of certain files saved as pdf files has not been determined as being in the pdf file format.
- (WCAG 1.3.2) A correct reading sequence cannot be automatically determined in all files.
- (WCAG 1.4.3) The visual presentation of images of text has a contrast ratio of less than 4.5:1 in some files.
- (WCAG 2.1.1) Not all files are operable through a keyboard interface.
- (WCAG 2.4.2) Certain files do not have descriptive titles.
- (WCAG 2.4.3) The focus order has not been marked in all files.
- (WCAG 2.4.4) Certain files contain inactive links.
- (WCAG 2.4.6) Mandatory fields have not been marked in all files.
- (WCAG 4.1.1) Some of the pdf documents are not compliant with the PDF/UA standard.
The PRH will do its best to make the files accessible between 2022 and 2030.
Contents and/or functions on the ytj.fi website not regulated by the law
The following content and/or functions are not accessible, as they are not regulated by the applicable law (Act on the Provision of Digital Services 306/2019):
- Office programme files (Word and pdf) published before 23 September 2018.
Accessibility statement for the company search at ytj.fi
How to give feedback on accessibility problems
If you notice any problems in accessibility at ytj.fi, first give feedback to us at the PRH. It may take up to 14 days to get an answer. The PRH feedback group processes your feedback. Give feedback about accessibility problems on the prh.fi website.Open link in a new tab
If you are not satisfied with our answer or if you do not receive an answer from us within 14 days, you can file a complaint with the accessibility supervisory authority, the Regional State Administrative Agency (AVI) of Southern Finland. See the webpage of AVI Southern Finland for more detailed instructions in Finnish and in Swedish on how to file a complaint and how your matter is processed.Open link in a new tab
Contact information for the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Supervisory Unit
www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fiOpen link in a new tab (in Finnish and in Swedish)
Telephone exchange +358 295 016 000