Skip to main content

Notification of termination

You must report the termination of your company or organization to

  • the Trade Register, Register of Foundations, or Register of Associations, which are maintained by the Finnish Patent and Registration Office (PRH); and
  • the VAT Register, Prepayment Register and Employer Register, which are maintained by the Finnish Tax Administration.

File your notification of termination with the Finnish Business Information System (BIS), which is jointly maintained by the PRH and the Tax Administration.

You will find the instructions in the menu. There are separate instructions for each type of business and organization.

As a rule, notifications of termination are free of charge.