Notification of termination - foreign businesses
Branch of a foreign trader
A branch of a foreign trader is a part of a foreign organization or foundation that runs a continuous business or trade in Finland, from a permanent place of business located in this country.
Foreign businesses only in the Tax Administration’s registers
If a foreign corporate entity, partnership or self-employed individual ends its operations in Finland, it must file a notification of termination of business.
Use our paper forms to file notifications
Businesses and organisations file the notification of termination on form Y4.
Branches of foreign enterprises file the notification on form Y4 and the appendix form 15.
Partnerships file the notification on form Y5.
Self-employed individuals file the notification on form Y6.
Termination notifications are free of charge.
It is not yet possible for foreign businesses to report termination of business online.
Please note that the forms are available only in Finnish and in Swedish.
Please scroll down for the forms and the instructions.
Fill in the form with appendices - either in Finnish or in Swedish - on your computer, then print it at A4 size, and send it to the address given on the form.
Download paper forms
- Termination of a foreign limited company, co-operative, savings bank, foundation, association and other organization, or a branch of a foreign trader Y4 pdf
- Termination of a foreign partnership and tax consortium (taxable grouping) Y5 pdf
- Termination of a foreign private trader Y6 pdf
- Termination of a branch of a foreign trader Appendix Form 15 in Finnish pdf
- Termination of a branch of a foreign trader Appendix Form 15 in Swedish pdf