Notification of changes - limited liability companies
If changes occur in your company’s activities or records, you must immediately file a notification of changes with us. This will ensure your company records are up to date in the PRH’s Trade Register and Finnish Tax Administration’s VAT Register, Prepayment Register and Employer Register.
Read more about filing changes
- with the Finnish Trade Register at prh.fiOpen link in a new tab
- with the Finnish Tax Administration at vero.fiOpen link in a new tab
File your notification online in Finnish or Swedish
You can file your notification using the online service at ytj.fi. Please note that the service is only available in Finnish and Swedish. You can also file financial statements and details of beneficial owners at ytj.fi. Please note that online filing is only available in Finnish and Swedish.
A Trade Register notification is processed faster and is usually cheaper when you file it at ytj.fi.You can file your notification online if all the following requirements are met:
- you are at least 18 years old
- you have a Finnish personal identity code
- you have either your own personal internet banking codes, or a mobile certificate, or an electronic identity card (HST card).
Prices at ytj.fi
Most notifications of change to the Trade Register are subject to a fee. It is however free of charge to file changes to your address or contact details, a notification of beneficial owners, and a notification of termination of appointment, for example. See the prices on the PRH website.Open link in a new tab
If you file your notification online, you must also pay the handling fee online. Use your online banking codes or credit card to pay for the notification in the online service after it has been signed.
If you want to report the changes using paper form Y4 and appendix form 13, you will find the forms and instructions at the end of this page. Save the forms to your computer before filling them in. Fill in the forms – either in Finnish or Swedish – on your computer, then print them on A4 paper, and send them to the address given on the form.Please note that filing a Trade Register notification using our paper form is more expensive and takes longer to process than a notification filed at ytj.fi.
- To file changes only with the Tax Administration, or changes to your address or contact details only, use form Y4.
- To file most common changes use form Y4, Appendix Form 13 in Finnish or in Swedish, and the Personal Data Form.
- To report the merger or demerger of a limited liability company, use form Y4 and Appendix Form 16 in Finnish or in Swedish.
Download paper forms
- Changes only to be filed with the Tax Administration, or changes to address or contact details only Y4 pdf
- Most common changes to limited liability companies, or merger or demerger of a limited liability company Y4 pdf
- Most common changes to limited liability companies Appendix Form 13 and Personal Data Form in Finnish pdf
- Most common changes to limited liability companies Appendix Form 13 and Personal Data Form in Swedish pdf
- Merger or demerger of a limited liability company Appendix Form 16 in Finnish pdf
- Merger or demerger of a limited liability company Appendix Form 16 in Swedish pdf
- Personal Data Form Personal Data Form in English pdf